World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing 90 staff. Last year alone, we helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, we work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
An exciting role has become available for a People & Culture Advisor to join our People & Culture team. If you are an experienced HR Coordinator and wanting to take that next career step, this role could be for you.
- Supporting our leaders with end-to-end national and international recruitment, administration, onboarding, and maintenance of HRIS system
- Support our People & Culture Director on all cyclical activities including talent management, performance management, remuneration, and employee engagement
- Advising leaders on effective employee relations processes
- Supporting relevant change management and organisational development objectives on our journey with Te ao Māori and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Designing and implementing employee engagement initiatives, including staff wellbeing programmes
- Coordinating Global compliance training and facilitating local learning initiatives.
If that wasn't enough, you'll need to buy into our identity and be passionate about helping us to achieve it. So, if you think you can do all that, we need to hear from you!
Here’s what you need:
- a minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in a HR generalist role and a relevant qualification.
- Highly developed communication & organisational skills
- Working experience with NZ Employment legislation and HRIS systems
- Strong competency on Microsoft Office applications
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Here’s what you get:
- An exciting opportunity to join 35,000 employees in a global Christian organisation that is making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children around the world.
- An opportunity to learn from our local and global P&C teams and processes.
- A competitive salary in the NFP sector, including medical and life insurance.
- Flexibility to work from home for part of the week
- Free carparking.
For a copy of the position description, please email email@example.com
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness;
Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.