An exciting opportunity has become available for a superstar Marketing Executive to join the team at World Vision New Zealand.
This is a unique opportunity to translate World Vision’s work addressing some of the world’s most pressing issues through powerful story-telling and compelling marketing communications materials that inspire people action. You will work with some of the world’s most inspiring images and content to motivate Kiwis to action
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
On a day to day basis, you work with a range of internal team members to deliver on their marketing briefs as well as a range of external suppliers like mail houses, designers, printers and agencies.
When you’re not busy organising the team to create/write/design/shoot/edit incredible marketing and communication materials, you’ll be picking up the tools yourself; putting to use your copy writing, proofing, basic design and photography skills.
What we’re looking for:
• A keen and enthusiastic marketer with a heart for World Vision’s work
• A strong understanding of brands and the importance of managing them well
• A critical thinker who looks for ways to be more effective and efficient
• A people person with exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
• The ability to work to tight timelines and manage competing deadlines and priorities
• Experience writing, designing, creating and proofing marketing materials
World Vision New Zealand is the largest overseas humanitarian organisation in New Zealand. We implement emergency relief and long-term community development projects. Inspired by Christian values, we aim to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. We operate in 23 countries, employ over 100 staff throughout New Zealand, and have a strong volunteer's database.
For more information or a copy of the PD please contact our Recruitment Manager - Angela Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org).