World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organisation dedicated to working with children, families and their communities. Inspired by our Christian values, we aim to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice.
Here in New Zealand we have just over 100 staff, yet World Vision has all the advantages of being a part of a significant global enterprise with more than 45,000 staff in over 100 countries. We are now looking for an experienced People & Culture Coordinator to assist in implementing our new strategic focus.
Reporting to the People & Culture Director, the People & Culture Coordinator plays a key role in shaping our culture and supporting our most vital asset – our people.
Responsible for maintaining a professional People & Culture function, the role covers all areas of human resources including recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, remuneration, employee relations, training and development, and health & safety.
What we're looking for:
* The successful candidate will have:
* Strong alignment with the mission and Christian values of World Vision
* A tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management and/or proven skills in best practice HR
* Highly developed communication & organisational skills
* Working experience with NZ Employment legislation and HRIS systems
* Strong competency on Microsoft Office applications
* The ability to work flexible hours with occasional evening and weekend activities
If this is you, contact Angela Evans (email@example.com) for a PD.