World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing 80 staff and a large volunteer base. Last year alone, we helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, we work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
We are looking for a Vendor Partnership Manager to join our Supporter Engagement team. The purpose of this role is to work with external retail, face-to-face, and telesales agencies to achieve our pledge acquisition targets.
If that wasn't enough, you'll need to buy into our identity and be passionate about helping us to achieve it. So, if you think you can do all that, we need to hear from you!
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage WV’s work relationship with telesales, F2F and retail agencies, and shopping centres and location consultancies
- Manage and monitor contract negotiation, revenue projections, forecasts and schedule and set KPIs
- Gather metrics, monitor performance and track progress, ensuring agencies are optimizing results and maximizing sales of single gifts and pledge products
- Ensure quality control of programs and campaigns within the channels, adhering to industry standards and guidelines, including Health & Safety and compliance requirements
- Implement strategies to ensure ongoing provision of leads to telesales and from retail to other channels
- Train and coach agency sales force and implement incentive strategies to engage and motivate agents towards sales
- Work alongside Product Manager to ensure sales strategies are conducive of appropriate retention rates
- Work alongside Events & Experience Manager to build an attractive and compelling retail experience
- University education in Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in telemarketing or face to face
- Minimum of 2 years of leadership experience in fundraising
- Experience developing exceptional teams
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, financial, project management and analytical skills
- Proven contract negotiation skills
- Experience working with agencies or sales reps is an asset
- Ability to translate analytics into strategy and action
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children's lives around the world. World Vision is committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness;
Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.