World Vision New Zealand is the largest international humanitarian organisation in New Zealand, employing 80 staff and a large volunteer base. Last year alone, we helped 2.9 million children across 23 countries around the world.
Inspired by Christian values, we work to engage New Zealanders in the fight against global poverty and injustice. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness, our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
This role will lead WVNZ strategy for conversion of leads, creating multi-channel touch points including journeys and workflows using marketing automation. This role will work closely with other marketing teams and advocacy to ensure lead generation is top of mind and leads provided are good quality. In addition, this position will also support retention efforts by executing email updates as part of supporter journeys.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Lead, project and manage conversion initiatives with multiple collaborators from inception through execution and ultimately performance measurement
- Work closely with sales & campaign teams to optimize lead generation, identifying opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions and ensuring qualified leads
- Create journey mapping and customer touch points across multiple channels leveraging customer insights, data and analytics to test and improve content, conversion rates and customer flows
- Build advanced automated email workflows for retention and conversion journeys
- Develop creative & high-converting, but still delightful, marketing content that leverages donor segmentation data
- Help define marketing automation/email metrics and dashboards
- University degree in marketing, digital, business intelligence or statistics. Equivalent experience also considered.
- Understanding of various marketing channels including digital, face to face and telesales
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strong track record of driving leads and funnel conversion programs
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation or knowledge of MarTech platforms would be advantageous
- Subject matter expert in email best practices, deployment, subject line testing and send-time optimization
- Google Analytics certification is an asset
- Strong ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts in an effective and articulate manner
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a difference in vulnerable children's lives around the world. World Vision is committed to developing its people at all levels and to being an employer of choice within the charity sector and the international community for vulnerable children.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Closing date for applications is 13th November 2019
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness;
Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.